Monday, January 13, 2014

Merry Monday #91 {Guest Designer!}

Hey everyone!  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start.  Today I'm super excited because the Christmas card our whole family had a hand in making (assembly line style) this holiday was chosen as one of the winners at the Merry Monday Challenge.  Woot woot!  (You can click HERE if you want to check it out).  I had the chance to be a guest designer this week so of course I said "YES, PLEASE!"

This week the challenge is to use a snowman on your card, so I decided this was the perfect time for some coloring.


I'm absolutely addicted to the glitter brush pen I used on the snowman's hat and gloves, but it's hard to get a picture that really does it justice.  It looks so pretty in person.


Pop on over and check out all the gorgeous inspiration at Merry Monday, and have a Merry Monday!


Thanks so much for stopping by, keep it crafty!

Update: The snowman image is a digi stamp from Dilly Beans by Megan K. Suarez.  Check out all the great art there!

16 comments:

  1. I love all the dimension and this adorable snowman, Katie! So glad you could join the Merry Monday team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Katie! Love your snowman and the "Merry" sentiment. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.....your card is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the showmannen!
    We do nt have any snow het this year! But I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Katie! I love the colors! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable snowman, Katie ... all snuggly and wrapped up against the chill! I love your family 'assembly line' card too ... brilliantly creative and so much fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie, so lovely to have you along with us this week. Your snowman is adorable and I love the way you have coloured him. He rather looks like he is coveting that Candy cane.:-) The glitter accents and the die cut 'Merry' are a lovely finish to the card. Happy creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win last week Katie. Great card and I love the addition of the "Merry" on the front! Great to have you with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Your snowman is adorable and I can imagine how sparkly he is in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome as one of our Guest Designers this week Katie, great to have you with us. Fantastic card, love every design detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! Love your color combo. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so wish there was a way to show off glitter in photographs! I know so many more of our snowmen would really pop. Your snowman is very sweet. I like the use of the die cut word. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being guest designer at Merry Monday! I can see why you won the challenge. Your work is wonderful! This card is no exception. It is just adorable! I love that little snowman and the colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Katie, I love your super cute snowman. It is great having you as a guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! That is the cutest snowman stamp or digi!!!! Where did you find it? I love the colors you used and your fantastic coloring!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jill, thanks so much for your sweet comment! This image is from Dilly Beans. Thanks for asking, I will edit and put the proper credit in the post because there are so many unique and great images there! www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com. - Katie

      Delete
  15. What an adorable card, Katie! Love your snowman! Great job of adding color to him and I love the touch of glitter too!

    ReplyDelete