Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's Retro Sketches Time!

Happy weekend crafty friends!  It's Saturday and that means it's time for another awesome sketch over at Retro Sketches. The sketch this week is based on one of Kasia's cards and you can find it here.  Here's my take:


I decided to mimic the look of a dry embossed background by making vertical score lines all the way across.  I knew I wanted an embossed background, but I wasn't feelin' it with any of my folders.  I like the look of the score lines, though.  Be sure and check out the other gorgeous DT creations for this sketch, and play along too!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates, I'm always so impressed by the entries!


Also entering this card at CAS-ology and CASual Fridays.



Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!



2 comments:

  1. The score lines made such a simple look but a big impact to the overall design of your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Love the design and color scheme! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete