Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Header in the Making and a Thank You

I want to say a huge thank you to the ladies over at Hand Stamped Sentiments who chose my Snips & Snails  layout as an Artist Pick in their Inspiration Challenge last week.  Everyone's comments were super nice, they made me feel amazing! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other picks, they were wonderful!

In a previous post, I entered a card into a challenge that was supposed to be inspired by your own blog header, and since I haven't been at this blogging thing very long I didn't have much to work with.  This got my wheels turning and I put together something that will be my new header (soon!).  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, now I just need to figure out what to do next...hmm...


It's so cute, I think I'll have to add some critters to it and frame it for my daughter's bedroom.  


I have to say I'm absolutely loving the Silhouette Cameo.  It's so cool to have an idea and be able to purchase an image INSTANTLY and go with it!  No more searching through all your cartridge handbooks to see what's there.  Although I still can't bring myself to part with my cricut just yet...we've been through a lot together! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment