Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Frame & Some of My Favorite People

I decided to share a quickie Halloween decoration I threw together yesterday.  I found a black frame that I had never put any photos in and decided to fill it with some spooky images for Halloween.


With the exception of the bird in a cage (which was a piece of patterned paper) I cut all the images with my Cameo and it came together pretty easily. It was hard to get a good photo, so you can't really see the details but that spider has some super cute googly eyes too.

I also thought I would take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the cuteness of some of my favorite people by sharing some photos.  Thanks for looking! 

My daughter Ansley

Ansley & her Daddy

Our Family (That's me, unwittingly sporting the bunny ears)

Ansley & Grandpa playin' ball :)





No comments:

Post a Comment